Friday, March 25, 2011

What's new??

Well, we are making alot of trips to the nearest children's hospital for Janie. We are seeing a Pediatric Orthopedic for her club foot, we are seeing a Pediatric Radiologist for a Swallow Study & a Nuerologist for her low tone issue's she is having.. These trips have only begun, as our 1st appt with the radiologist is the 31st and the appt with the nuerologist is May 2nd. We've been going to orthopedic since she was maybe 2 months old, often. And, my, are the trips getting expensive. We now have a maxed out credit card and many more trips to come.

I have an absessed tooth, I've been taking antibiotics for 1 1/2 days. My cheek is swollen. Praying in the morning it has gone down, or I'm gonna call the dentist. It's hard because there is no extra money for a dentist trip, especially the dentist trip I need.

Leaving it all up to God, I need him and without him I wouldn't make it thru.

I had talked about being a surrogate. I love this idea. Would love to for this for someone one day. I have a friend that can't have a baby. She wants one so badly. I have four and am completely done, but am slightly sad in not being able to be pregnant, again. I did get my tubes tied, so I can't get pregnant again, did I mention I have 4 kids, lol? But I would think, that wouldn't keep me from having someone else's baby. But in the end they decided they couldn't afford to do it. It could be hard to carry a baby that is not mine, but what a gift to give, right? It would be the hardest thing that I had ever done, but one of the most rewarding!!

I have decided that this is the "year" where I learn who I am, who I am to become. I know I am Stephen's wife. I know I am Cara, Gabriel, Janie & Sophie's mom. But who is Heather? I think my craziness was 1/2 hormones and the other half, not being satisfied with me. I think turning 30, is my year to define me.

I need a money tree or someone to donate money for medical trips and dental surguries... (Do you see where my train of thought is really right now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment