Babies heartbeats were 158. They look good, at the last appt you know that ones head was down & one's head was up, well, one has changed positions and they are head by head, now.
Our next appt is June 9th @ 9:30 am and we'll have a level two ultrasound (checking arm & leg length, neck & such, a more thorough ultrasound June 15th @ 10:00 am at St Edwards (rather than send us to Little Rock)
They did try to look at the sexes, one cooperated & one didn't. They said they suspected that they were boys, but they weren't sure enough for us to go paint the room blue, lol. So really we still don't know, but I am more than sure at the next appt (June 9 @ 9:30 am) we will know. Just not before the shower unfortuntely.
As far as hospitalization, it can happen, but not if everything looks good. Really things are still up in the air, but she was relieved to know we have a babysitter for the summer & one for the school year once Cara goes to school. Just incase...
She wants to keep them in as long as they'll stay, as long as they are healthy & everything looks good. Which is fine with me as long as we keep indepth watches on them.
Once again, as long as things are going good, the possibilty of having labor instead of a csection is open, as long as everything is good. Who knows...
After my 20 week appt I'll start seeing the dr more often. At some point we are looking for me to go in & have them listen to the babies heart beats & such for about an hour or so a day every week (instead of hospitalization) I was pretty set on hospitlization, as that is what I thought was best for the babies, so I know that I have done all I can do for these babies. But I'll try this & see how things go, putting it all in God's hands, I know him doing what he can for them far outweighs what I can do for them.
As far as the nicu situation, I am kinda thinking that probably Little Rock is the best place for the babies, if they need a nicu. So I am kinda letting that go & I just know that God has everything in the palm of his hands & under control, I just need to give the control over to him and stop trying to control it myself.
I do like my dr, I really don't want to switch, as I am really comfortable with her, our personalities mesh very well, I just can't imagine liking another dr like I like her. I just trust her & don't think if I switch I would feel the same about a different dr.. So I think I am sitting still where I am at & like I said leaving it all in God's hands & trusting him!!
I'll post an ultrasound when I get it loaded!
No comments:
Post a Comment