Baby Stuff:
As almost everyone knows, we're having another one - officially our last!! And we are excited.
As far as any symptoms or anything, just really very tired. a few headaches, a little light headed at times. Usually nauseousness doesn't set in until 7 or 8 weeks, so none of that so far & I am really hoping that that will maybe be missing this time around.. I am overall feeling good! My back hurts a little, but that is normal for me. So far, so good!
I do not feel like this is a miscarriage, my last one a little over 5 1/2 months ago, did pass at this time - 4 weeks, although I didn't know until I was 7 weeks & passed it at 8 weeks. So I am nervous, prayers would totally be appreciated for the baby's health & for my peace of mind!!
My 1st appt is April 2nd - it'll be a nice 2 hours one, they'll do a pap, an ultrasound & blood work, Stephen is going with me.
We went to that Growing Kids sale & bought a car seat, one of the travel swings (I wanted a small, the big ones take up too much room, especially when you have a family of five.. That is such a shock, a joy & a blessing to say lol a famliy of five) and a different bath thing - which I am totally excited about, lol, it is amazing as a mother what you get excited about for $50.00 and all of it is in great shape!! My momma got it for me I just love her so much!! (I'll definalty post a picture of the loot)
Cara is totally pumped, we thought about not telling her, because of the last experience. But #1 we knew we'd still talk about it & she'd overhear anyways, because she hears everything!! And #2 I felt like I was living in doubt if I acted all self-conscious about it. I know others may feel differently about it, but that was the way I felt. Anyways, Cara is totally pumped, talks about "she" everyday.. Gabriel on the other hand doesn't really care, lol. He will argue Boy when Cara says Girl, thanks to Stephen, lol.
I did buy a little outfit for the baby, I also got it at the Growing Kids Sale, come Fall when they do their other sale, I will be buying more #1 because then I will know the sex & that will make it much easier, for gender nuetral I really only prefer browns & such & that is so hard to find, believe me, Cara & I went around to look Sunday & we found nothing no where..
We are thinking of these 2 names..
Janee Rose
Jane is Stephen's Grandmothers name & Rose is my Grandma Rose's name - we decided that we liked Janee as a first name & Jane as a middle.
Levi Douglas
Douglas is Stephen's dad's middle name - also his brothers middle name & his grandpa's middle name, you get the point- and since we are the only one's to have boys, if we don't use it (if we have a boy) then it'll kinda die out.
I'll update at my appt April 2nd @ 10 am..
No comments:
Post a Comment