Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 30th, 2009

Twins?!?:

TWINS


Yes you saw that correctly there are twins inside me right this second...

Baby A heartbeat is 164
Baby B heartbeat is 162

They are Monochorionic Monoamniotic Twins..

Which means they share everything. they have their own seperate umbilical cords, but share the placenta & all else, came from the same egg so they will be identical. I'll either have 2 boys or 2 girls..

I believe that this type of twin is the most rare. High risk.
We are the 2nd time that this specific set of twins have been found in this drs office. (It's a fairly popular dr), so the technician & such was a little shocked, lol. The dr asked that if I googled the name that I would not read bad things. Which is really hard considering so far that is really all I have found.

Basically I will have a Csection, which is alright, I guess. There is a 50% chance of survival, as they intangle themselves into each others cords. This is where I stopped reading.

So I want to start now surrounding these babies with prayers. Prayers for protection and complete health! My babies can be part of that 50% that make it & with God all things are possible!!

I'd show a picture except my scanner isn't properly set up & that is dh's job, not mine, lol.

We're all in shock, but honestly I had a small inckling. So maybe I'm not so shocked & my mom said she had an idea also, so she wasn't so shocked. But man is Cara pumped, lol, I stopped by her school on the way home to tell her.
This explains my tiredness & my showing already..

This changes so much of the parenting we know, lol. We desperately need a new car now, a mini van, another thing God has to work on for us! But I know he can handle it..

I need to start searching for another set of names now....... Or maybe I'll take a nap. Oh, I wish!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment