Tuesday, March 1, 2011

June 23rd, 2009

20 weeks

I had a drs appt. The girls heartbeats were both 154, they looked good, moving around alot. My usual tests all came out great. Really not much new news, they're just slowly telling me things not to do, some I'm good with & others is a bummer, lol. For example, I really, really, really enjoy & want Sex and they they have told me, they don't want me having any more. Which really really stinks!! They are afraid that it may be tryig to do something, which we don't want. So, bummer!
My next appt June 29th for my 20 week ultrasound, then July 7th, regular drs appt, then I have an ultrasound on the 21st to check my cervix & all that, went ahead and made me a drs appt on that day as well & on the 30th I have another Level 2 Ultrasound. My 25th week, July 27th, we'll probably start monitoring the babies heartbeats & such everyday.

Once again 1 baby was much more active then the other, so I am thinking that 1 baby is calmer & the other is more go get 'em, lol. Today Twin A was the more active & twin B was the least. (By the layout they have, I am thinking they traded sides this week. So Janie - Twin A is on the right side & Sophie - Twin B is on the left. We will be waiting a couple of hours if not a day after they are born to know which is Janie & which is Sophie.
Anyways I'm going to show you an ultrasound, very hard to see, sorry, Twin B wouldn't move at all & Twin A wouldn't sit still long enough for them to get a good picture.

Twin B's (sophie) picture is of her head & body, if you loook closely you can see her hand. Twin A's (Janie) picture is of her face, you can see her eyes, nose & lips, you can also see her arm. Today Sophie's feet were in Janie's face. And Janie was just working her lips, they were moving the whole time




I am calling them by their names, only by their attitude they seem to have, because up to this point one seems way more active then the other & it is just nice to call them by their names rather than Twin A & Twin B. Just because this week Janie is Twin A, doesn't mean Twin B won't be Janie next week, Which ever they see 1st is Twin A and 2nd is Twin B. They insist there is no way to know one from the other inside..

No comments:

Post a Comment