Being transfered to a Children's Hospital 3 hrs away.
Yesterday I get a call from the children's hospital & my dr had transfered me to down there. I wait for a call from my dr, eventually I call her, knowing she has had plenty of time to call me. And it is official that she has transfered me, all my appts with her will be canceled & she won't see me again for the rest of the pregnancy. Irritates me some, because she could have atleast called and told me what was going on... And I think I may be getting another yeast infection, the last one she gave me a pill & some cream, so I tell her about it & the dr just tells me to go get some monistat. It annoys me, because she could have handled it so differently & I expected her to. I fear that I was a horrible patient that she no longer wanted to deal with, but I do not feel as if I was. I wonder if maybe the dr she contacted agreed with what I was saying & instead of facing up to it, she back handed me to someone different, kinda hurts my feelings. But Oh Well, sounds like it is all happening for the best. And I did put all this in God's hands, so I have to know this is happening for the best. Especially for the babies, the children's hospital is the best place for them to be born so early.
I have another Level 2 Ultrasound next Thursday & Then my first appt with the new dr is Aug 3rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment