Tuesday, March 1, 2011

July 22nd, 2009

24 wk dr appt update
I lost another pound. No sugar in my urine, a trace of protien. My blood pressure was perfect. The babies heartbeats were A - 162 and B - 157 The were moving around, I have started feeling them both move some at the same time, pretty awesome! At this point everything looks great!

Still no decisions was made concerning the monitoring. The dr says she has an email out to a dr and she wants to know what he says, before she makes her decision. Apparantly, 2 weeks wasn't long enough for her to do this & reach a decision. Really irritating, but I have to remember I left it to God. I gave it to him and I refuse to pick it back up. He can do more than I can. God is teaching me faith thru all of this. Hopefully she'll call me back sometime this week.

After this week I go back every week. So my next appt is next Wednesday with my dr & next Thursday I have another Level 2 Ultrasound. At this appt I am hoping they mention some kind of monitoring, if not I am going to ask their opinion.

But I guess the important things are that we are all well. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment