Tuesday, March 1, 2011

July 7th, 2009

week 22 dr appt update

Baby A's heartbeat was 162 & Baby B's heartbeat was 146. They were both pretty active, they kept on kicking the wand thing for the ultrasound. Baby B was hugging Baby A's legs. I got some cute pictures, I'll try to post here in awhile. She also said as the babies get bigger their heartbeats start changing, as in they'll start being different , as they were today.

Now the appt went alright.. I have had some heaviness, down there. The dr said that was normal for 3rd pregnancies & nothing she was concerned with. I've lost 3 more pounds, my other things were alright. She said to buy a maternity belt, that will help me out alot.

She's kinda wishy washing on the date when we will monitor & how often. She is calling the perinatologist at the children's hospital and getting their opinions how we do what. So I'll know more on the 21st; after the 21st I see her once a week for an appt.

After the appt I am just feeling a bit lost, when I thought we had an agreement on how things would go. (as much as you can, anyways) I'm feeling like no one understands my thinking & feelings & probably alot emotional. I just need to pray & leave it all in God's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment