Tuesday, March 1, 2011

June 15th, 2009

Level 2 Ultrasound update - June 15th
They checked everything and said the girls looked perfect!
Everything is there & where it is supposed to be.
Baby A is (size) 19 wks & 2 day & the heart rate is 140.
Baby B is (size) 19 wks & 1 day & the heart rate is 150.
They told me that I am 19 wks (due Nov 9th).

They did say that on this ultrasound, they could miss cord knots, but usually as he is looking thru he can usually see if there are any knots & today he didn't see any, yay!!

Baby A was so active he had a hard time getting some of the images with her & Baby B was much calmer. At the end A was kicking B, was kinda funny to watch.

Right now they say they can't keep who is who straight. I would really like the more active one to be Janie, just seems fitting, lol.

They said they would be delivered @ 32 - 34 weeks. They would do some steriod shots before the babies were born.

I didn't actually "see" the perinatologist, that usually he doesn't come on screen unless there is something wrong.

And there wasn't. I thought it was cool that the sonographer kept saying that certain body parts were gorgeous or perfect, it was an awesome feeling!! :)

Anyways, they said they usually do these ultrasounds every 4 - 6 wks, my next one is July 30th.

PRAISE GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment