3 wks & 2 days...
I just had a feeling I was, so I took a test, expecting a negative. With my daughter & son's pregnancies, I did not receive a positive home pregnancy test. So that was something new..
Really everything had been going very smoothly with this pregnancy. I hadn't had morning sickness yet, only an upset stomach after eating certain foods.
I've been very very tired, I could easily take a nap every day, but I didn't much, at first.. I'm not really a nap taker, I feel as if I waste part of my day by doing so. So if I take a nap, you for sure know I'm tired. I am now taking naps almost everyday, & if not a nap atleast laying down with my son & resting.
And I am having smell adversions, I did not have this with my other pregnancies. This is completely new, I now hate cooking, I hate smelling whatever I am cooking, unless it is a very simple meal. Beef is the ABSOLUTE worse!
Up to this point it has been a pretty good pregnancy..
No comments:
Post a Comment