Tuesday, March 1, 2011

June 9th, 2009

17 week & 6 day appt - June 9th

#1 they changed my due date again & said this one is the one we'll go by. June 11th, so that makes me 17 wks & 6 days, instead of the 18 wks 4 days I thought.
#2 I had been having feeling at night of needing to go pee, very very badly, but when I would go I would push like I was having a bm to go pee & I would barely get any out. (I am getting up 2 - 3 other times a night to go potty with no difficulty) The dr said I was having contractions. And for me to be ready at any time for her to tell me to stop doing stuff, because at one of my appt she will tell me that.
#3 I see a perinatologist at my appt on the 15th, I am to call her after that appt to tell her how it went.
#4 I start going to see them every other week from here on out. My next appt is June 23rd.
#5 I have a yeast infection, so she gave me medicine for that.
#6 I asked her when we would start the fetal monitoring & she said around the 24th week or so, I will probaby go in every day in the week.
#7 We talked about the hopitalization again, I told her how open I was too that - whatever I have to do I will do with NO hesitation. She said she was glad to know how serious I was and she now knows I understand how serious this pregnancy is. That was a relief to her & she won't hesitate at all when telling me what's best for me to do.
#8 The babies heartbeats were 148 & 151
saving the best for last..
#9 The babies are GIRLS!!!

My appts for this month is...
June 15th is my Level 2 Ultrasound - with a perinatologist from Little Rock on like a Conference call - the dr looks at the ultrasound thru like Cable Tv (he's in little rock) and he talks to me thru the tv. It'll take about 1 - 2 hours depending. I'm sure here we'll find out details about the cords & such then.
June 23rd is another appt with my dr
June 29th is my 20 week ultrasound.

We didn't get a picture because we recorded it on the camcorder, now we just gotta figure out how to get it from the camcorder onto the computer..

... Which never happened :P

No comments:

Post a Comment