
You need an imagination to see/understand this ultrasound. It was a low grade ultrasound machine, so the picture isn't that great.
on the Right side of the B is 1 baby's top of the head, facing the other baby's rear end.on the Left side of the A is the other baby's backside of the body. starting by the A is his/her head go down from there & you can see the baby's back (the spinal cord is the white line) and it's hiney is right next to Baby B's head. You could see their feet kicking each other and their arms moving.. Amazing!!
both of their heartbeats is 171. They both look & sound good (Thanks to god!!!)
I'm doing well, no weight gain, blood pressure excellent, no sugar problem..Great, Great, Great!! :)
The dr was not able to tell me anything that I didn't already know. Said to lay out a plan is a good idea.If the babies were born early & Sparks couldn't handle their care they would be going to Children's Hospital in Little Rock. Depending on the situation, I could give birth there as well. Just depends how it all goes..
I wasn't at all fond of the dr I saw today, hopefully I'll not need to see her again after my next appt. I honestly left that appt feeling like I knew less, then before I went in there. My next appt is May 13, 2009, I'll see the other dr in the practice, hopefully I'll lik eher better, I am told I will. Mine ought to be back before my next appt in June.
Anyways, everything looks great & I just know that God has this completely under control and everything /everybody will be absolutely fine!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment