Tuesday, March 1, 2011

June 3rd, 2009







Aren't they so cute?? lol

Only less than a week left til my next appt.

My appt with my dr is June 9th
then the Level 2 ultrasound June 15th
then my 20 week ultrasound June 29th
I'm thinking that the week between the 15th & the 29th is my 20 week, so I hoping that they'll have another appt here, I was told they would see me more often after my 20th week. We'll see next Tuesday, I guess.

I know that I have started feeling these two move, it is absolutely awesome!! Not all the time, probably one time period a day, I usually feel a couple of minutes of movement a time, usually in the evening, when I lay down.

I am tired, I am so glad school is over, as we can sleep in in the morning & that helps me not nap during the day.

I am still taking the kids gummy vitamins in the evening, as I still can't handle the thought or the actual swallowing of the prenatals.

No comments:

Post a Comment